Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi! I've never had a blog of my own before but have been following others' for a while now. I thought I would start my own and share how I save money using coupons and what crafts I'm up to.

To be a dedicated couponer, you need to start buying your local Sunday newspaper and label the date on it. I buy one paper a week and both my mom and mother-in-law save them for me. I would recommend buying 2-3 a week if that is possible. The reason why I would buy more than one is because many times there are deals in which you need to buy two items and use two coupons to get both for free. I might be completely confusing you, but I will try to explain every deal I do on here. Hopefully I will make sense then. There are often coupons online as well. I will attach those sites as I use them.

If you are a Kroger shopper, you can get a head start by going to:

www.shortcuts.com and www.cellfire.com

Both websites allow you to attach coupons to your Kroger card. These deductions come straight off when the cashier scans those items. Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I can help you save a little bit of money here and there!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment