Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I passed!


It's official. I passed the PTCB exam! No more studying! You have no idea how glad I am that this is over. Ok, some of you do. But anyway, it's over! It wasn't nearly as bad as I had heard. Then again, I read a textbook like 3-4 times. Ok, so I tend to over-study, but no more! By the way, if you live in College Station, you should definitely get your prescriptions filled at [insert future job location]. I'm hoping either Kroger or Target, but we'll see. I'm going to apply everywhere and hopefully be a workin' woman come the end of August!

All this studying ended right in time for Kroger's mega sale! Tomorrow I'm going to go here, here, here, and here to make up my coupon plan, go to Kroger, and then actually have time to post what I did! Oh, couponing, how I have missed you. And cooking. I've missed enjoying cooking and planning out meals. I don't know how I used to not have a problem with going to the grocery store every day. It's not fun. Anyway, I'm about to fall asleep at the computer. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I was driving home. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment