Monday, August 10, 2009

Free Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra at Target


Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra is on sale for $5.99 this week at Target (originally $11.99). There is a $6 off coupon in this past weekend's (August 9th) Smart Source insert, making them free!

**So, I am completely confused. I'm not sure if I got the right product with the coupon even though they gave it to me for free. There is the Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra and the Air Wick i-Motion scented oil warmer. The coupon says Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra i-Motion Starter Kit. Because of the i-Motion, I would think it was the Air Wick i-Motion scented oil warmer, but because of the Freshmatic Ultra, I would think it was the other one. There was another coupon for the Air Wick Scented Oil i-Motion Starter Kit, leading me to believe I got the right item, but the coupon beeped and the cashier's screen said "item not purchased." I'm officially confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment