Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kroger Run 8/15


Finally, I have awoken from a much needed nap. Last night I went to Kroger from 11:30pm-1:30am. (It took forever because I wasn't organized at all.) If you didn't know, Kroger did a sale today where they doubled coupons up to $1. That's a big deal in the coupon world. Sadly, the Krogers in this area didn't have everything I was looking for, but I still did pretty good. I got all of the following for $11.56:

Food
Grande Tortilla chips
Knorr beef bouillon cubes
Activia yogurt
Caprisun
Mahatma Rice, 1 lb
Smart Balance Mayo
2 Ragu
French's mustard
I can't believe it's not butter spray
Smart balance oil
2 buitoni angel hair pasta
Velveeta
2 healthy balance juices
Luzianne tea, 24 bag ct
2 Success jasmine rice
Cinnabon bars
2 Starbucks coffee drinks
gallon of milk

Toiletries
2 oxy face products
floss
covergirl eyeliner
skintamite shaving cream

Cleaning
Lysol toilet cleaner
2 glade air fresheners
2 air wick air fresheners
2 scotch green scrubber thingys

Random
Energizer 4 AA pk
Rubbermaid cup

No comments:

Post a Comment