Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sign up for Pine Cone Research


I wrote about Pine Cone Research a while back, and I got an email from them yesterday saying they are looking for more surveyers! If you sign up soon, you may be able to take surveys and get paid $3 for each one you do! I haven't gotten as many as I thought I would, but I'm assuming that is because I don't work. I may be wrong though. They asked a lot of questions in the beginning about how much influence I have on a company on what products they buy. Anyway, go here to sign up! They probably won't be doing this for long, so go soon. You don't have to give much information, and they send you checks, so you don't have to give them your banking info either. Only ONE person per household can do this. Please don't sign up more than one because they will eliminate you from the panel. It's free money for easy surveys!

I probably won't be writing much for the next few weeks. We're going to California for a wedding in a couple days, and then I have to crank down on this studying thing. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment